Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Real Bumper Stickers



I see so many bumper stickers on cars that I can't believe are real, I decided I need to start posting them. When I see them I'm usually driving, so even if I have my camera handy I doubt I'll be able to get many actual photos. I will just have to try to recreate them as best as I can.

Most of the ones that I see I can't believe that someone actually purchased, let alone put on their car. I saw this one on a car yesterday. I love my car too much to defile it with a sticker, no matter what.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't understand it either when people put stickers on their cars. I can see if you drive a jalopy or a beat up old truck, but I'd never stick anything on a nice, new car. I saw one sticker today that boggled my mind. Plus it had a curse word in it, which is why I won't repeat it here. Lovely.

Susan said...

Kathy--I always wonder where people find those. I see so many truly awful ones that I think I should have one worthy of posting every week. Feel free to contribute any that you see (Provided that they are G-rated. Or maybe PG-13, tops.)

Bernie O'Hare said...

Kathy must have seen me driving!