Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Giving it a Shot

I think this has been the longest stretch between posts (over a month) since I started this blog. I've got a few drafts started, but nothing that I put enough energy into to make a full post. So I'm not sure if it's the right time to try it, but I'm going to follow Uncle Crappy's lead and try this Nablopomo thing.

Posting daily will be plenty of challenge by itself, but to make it even more interesting I think I'm going to try to do the bulk of these on the iPad. I have not yet mastered typing on it, and fixing typos is painful sometimes. But I am in Pittsburgh for a few days and brought it with me so I'm going to make the best of it. Once I get back home it's too hard to get it away from my daughter so then I'll probably move back to the Mac.

I'm not a huge hockey fan, but Game 3 is currently tied at 3 with about 7 minutes left, so I'm making this 1st post a short one. After all, this thing is partially about quantity and not all quality, right?

No comments: